If you aren’t familiar with hypnosis, here’s some information about what it is… and isn’t!
- The hypnotic state is a totally, natural and normal state of mind that we all experience everyday. It is simply when we are so deeply relaxed that our conscious mind fades into the background and we have access to the subconscious. It’s what you experience when you are daydreaming – or at a deeper level, right before you drift off to sleep.
- In order to create lasting change, we must make changes in the subconscious mind. This is why hypnosis is so effective! We bypass the conscious mind and go straight to the subconscious.
- During hypnosis you are still aware and always remain in control of your actions. Nobody has power over you. Nobody can make you do anything you don’t want to do.
- All hypnosis is actually self-hypnosis. You only go “as deep” as you want to go and accept the suggestions you want to accept. (In this case, positive suggestions intended to help you finish writing your book.)
- It’s especially effective for those who have good imaginations (writers!)
- You can also think of this as a very deep guided meditation because that’s exactly what it is.
Sign up below to receive your free recording!